Saturday, September 24, 2011

RandomStuff!:)

Heyy all you lovable people!! Guess what....i feel like being random todayy because im super bored and its only 9:30 on a saturdayy morning!! hahahahaha my little sister is on the computer playing who knows what, my brother and uncle are knocked out in their room, my mom is at my great grandfathers house picking him up my dads at work and me im just sitting here on my moms laptop writing a blog for you guys isnt that something?? I am so freaking hungry right now but i dont feel like getting up at the moment to go make these stupid cinnamon rolls!! Im still in my pj's bored as ever scratching this spider bite on my back...and for all you think WHAT!?...yup i have a huge spider bite on my back but i have no idea how it got there isnt that just too weird?? well i guess ishould stop being lazy and get up to make these stupid cinnamon rolls!! Goodbye all you lovavble people and have an awesome saturdaycause i know im not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment