Friday, September 23, 2011

DanceDanceAndMoreDance!:)

This blog is about me and my love of....Yupp thats right DANCE! Me I've been in love with dance since forever and Booker T. has always been my dream school! I've wanted to go to that school since i was like 4. When i first auditioned for Booker T. i had a an awesome piece that i had been working on for a couple of weeks so you could imagine how upset i was when i found out that i didn't get in. After that it was like my whole world was empty so i just stopped dancing because i felt like if i wasn't good enough to get into Booker T. than im not good enough to be a dancer....so technically i was just beating myself up because i thought that the world was going to end. So my mom, dad and I decided that i would go to skyline for my high school career. well about a couple weeks into the beginning of my high school life my mom got a call in school that i had gotten in so after she called my dad and told him the news he went and bought like 2 dozen roses, came up to Skyline and told me the news i was super duper excited..i was jumping up and down screaming in the lobby. I went back to my class and just started crying my bff Alina asked what was up and why did i have all these roses. I told her and i could tell that she was happy for me but i could also tell that she was upset that i was leaving so soon. The next day i went back to Skyline and withdrew myself then i went to Booker T. to get my schedule made and start my FIRST day at Booker T. I was so excited and my first dayy was awesome now i can pursue my dream of being a dancer with some of the best dancer that can be found!

No comments:

Post a Comment